Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

I am happy to report that Chris has finally purchased my Mother's Day gift. It's a good thing neither one of us is into celebrations of any kind, otherwise he may be a single father to twin toddlers.

So behold the mother's rings that I asked for one week prior to Mother's Day after a flyer from the jewelry store appeared in his golf tournament goodie bag (smart jeweler). The flyer boasted that the handcrafted rings could be ready in less than one week- just in time for the special day. Of course EVERY day is Mother's Day in our house, so celebrating it on October 2 should have come as no surprise.

There's just one slight problem with my new rings. The saleswoman convinced me to get a smaller size. They are incredibly uncomfortable, so the only finger they fit is my wedding finger. I'm going to have to get them resized, otherwise I'll look like I'm married to 2 cheapskates who feel I am only worthy of sterling silver.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your sons can just now afford such beautiful finery. :) You and Christ have such a difficult time with jewelers fufilling your orders in a timely manner. :)

I love the idea!