Monday, October 8, 2007

Dancing Kings

So one week into my blog-every-day-for-a-month plan, and I already failed. Which is great, because now I can go back to blogging twice a month. The pressure is off. Now my dad can sleep at night knowing that daily blogging is not taking time away from my family. He actually suggested I COOK dinner a couple of times a week in lieu of blogging. That's just so funny to me. Why would I want to cook dinner?
Today I put on the boys' CD and asked them to dance. The result? Matt might be a future Lord of the Dance!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I belly laughed at that one! Did you watch the Bachelor tonight? If so, they might have a future with it. I'm glad to know that neither one will be camera shy. I'm so glad you didn't name them Brad and Chad.

LauraC said...

Keep blogging! Sundays don't count in the blogosphere. Wow, I hate that word.

Hilarious video!