Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lofty Goal

I have this crazy idea to try to blog every day in October. Part of the reason I don't already do this is because I don't feel like I have enough "material" to warrant writing every day. I certainly don't want to bore my audience- all three of you. But one of my blogworld heros is LauraC, a fellow twin mom, who manages to blog M-F. I have loved keeping up with her.

In order to accomplish my goal, I'll need some help from some of you out there. So, if there is any topic that you'd like to hear about, any questions you have, please leave a comment or e-mail me (or call me, dad).

The picture today is from a couple of weeks ago at Matt and Will's first tailgate party. They happen to tailgate on the front lawn of a fraternity house. It's the closest they'll ever come to a frat party if I can help it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LauraC said...

First of all, not a crazy idea! You have an insane amount of material staying at home with two toddlers.

Second, I'm blushing at being a blogworld hero!

Here are my thoughts:
* What are the ground rules in your house that you think are there because you have twins? What could you let slide if you just had one toddler?

* Top twin mom pet peeves

* Weirdest twin thing that's happened

* How are the solids going?

Sarah said...

Question: How does it feel to be the featured photo in the Arkansas Alumni magazine? So cute. That infant robe was cracking me up. How did the boys do in the limelight? Have any agents called yet?

Anonymous said...

Robin:

Nancy thought that the topic of baby books could be addressed. I know whenever I look for baby books I haven't a clue what "works".

Love Dad