Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just Like Mommy

I'd be a happy camper if I could wear turtlenecks 365 days a year, so it's a treat to see Matt and Will sporting them too. They were perfect for today's cold snap and kept them warm as they got in and out of the van to tour preschools. We checked out our 4th and 5th schools today and are hopeful that we'll get the boys into one of them. I'm still incredulous that they are actually going to be 3 years old next month.
As I was filling out the 4-page registration form today for our #1 choice in round 3, I came across questions like "when did your child begin to talk?" "and walk?" Ummmm, apparently this is when I should be able to turn to page 76 in my keepsake baby book and see that why sure, they started to talk at 14 months and 3 days. Right after they got their 6th tooth and ate organic peanut butter for the first time. I thought about putting "no clue, but they apparently picked it up somewhere- both can talk and walk!" Instead I'll just have to google the approximate age for talking and walking and go with that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: