Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In the Kitchen

I am so fortunate to be able to spend so much time at home with the boys. I wouldn't trade it for the world, because we get to do things like this.



















Lately the boys have been all about making their own breakfast. Today we made banana-blueberry-flax-bran muffins. I'd tell you they were scrumptious, but they didn't leave any leftovers for mommy. Note Will's overflowing batter in the photo below. He likes to try to fit all the batter in one spot.





















The final photo was taken by our budding photographer. Will loves taking pictures with our phones and cameras, and he's actually getting pretty good. He captured a great action shot of Chris and Matt. I only had a crop out half of the photo- Will's fingers.
If you're thinking to yourself what a lovely peaceful home we have, let me just tell you that things went downhill fast after muffin making. Don't let those innocent faces fool you.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LauraC said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED your comment about potty training on my blog. Seriously, might be my favorite comment all year!

How is it that your boys look like little men... because that means mine must look like little men too :(