Thursday, July 19, 2007

Warning: Bare Bottom Ahead

We're dealing with another round of bad diaper rash for poor Matt, but I'll get to that later. I figured I'd better share some photos from this week:

Here's Will changing out of his pj's. Don't you just want to squeeze him?



Will after eating cheese ravioli. He usually likes to smear it all over his face, hair, eyes, etc.



Sweet Matt- before the diaper rash.

This is how we know the boys are finished with a meal. They start throwing everything on the floor. Doesn't it sound like a fun game?

Yet another way to tell when a meal is over.

Will's first professional hair cut.


And Matt's too!
Along with 3 baking soda baths per day and lots of prescription ointment, I also try to air Matt out a few times throughout the day. After 4 days it's no better, so we're trying a different tactic. I'm praying the new prescription will work, because even though Matt is a trooper, he is still so uncomfortable right now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would throw my food on the floor too if my mom posted pictures of my diaper rash on the internet. This is a bad does of karma waiting to come back and haunt you someday.