Sunday, February 6, 2011

We Survived!


Thanks to a biennial business conference in Orlando for Chris, we got to take the boys for their first visit to the major theme parsk. Considering I'd only been to WDW once (at age 12) and didn't particularly enjoy it, I was not all that excited about going. But I must admit, taking young children was 100 times better. We had a ball!
The boys were absolute troopers. EVERYONE told me to take strollers, but I didn't listen and the boys walked all through Sea World (7 hours), Magic Kingdom (7 hours), and Universal (3 hours). We finally took pity on them and rented strollers at Animal Kingdom on our last day. All that walking did mean we had to stop every 10 minutes for snacks, but it was worth it.
What am I most excited about after our trip? We already have part of the boys' book character parade costumes for next year. After 2 years of making costumes for them, this year they'll be Thing 1 and Thing 2. Add some red pants and blue hair. Done!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: