Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just a quick update since I've been so lax in blogging. And no, I did not resolve to blog more in 2009. Today marks the end of a nearly two week break from work. I was so looking forward to the holidays since we'd have family in town (i.e. help with the boys). I envisioned sleeping past 5:30am, reading lots of books, playing tennis and taking naps. That all came to a halt on day one of the break when Matt came down with a nasty virus that lasted 6 days. On day 7 I was patting myself on the back for keeping Will healthy. So much for celebrating! Will started running a fever on day 8 and today was his first day fever free.
Despite the first illness in goodness knows how long, we did enjoy the holidays with our families. The boys love playing with all their new toys, I had some unbelievably good meals, read some books and still managed to squeeze in 2 tennis lessons. Here's to a healthy start to 2009!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: