Monday, September 29, 2008

When Hugs Go Wrong

I've been terrible about taking photos lately because my memory card was full and I couldn't remember to transfer photos and clear it out. It's amazing the things I can't remember to do these days. So several weeks ago, the boys were wearing their boxer shorts to bed and looked especially cute. We decided to try to take some photos of them together and asked them to hug. Amazingly, they embraced almost instantly. But then in typical fashion it quickly spiraled into a WWF match. Will lost this round when Matt took him to the floor and pinned him for a three count. Being the super mom that I am, I was sure to photograph the entire episode. The best part is that we asked Will to reenact the incident and he obliged. I'll be sure to post the video reenactment asap. Will definitely has a future in movies.
Posted by Picasa